Information That We Collect
The website may collect In running and managing the website www.yourcodercamp.com we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information about your use of this website including details such as the dates of your visit, pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and communication data.
- Information that is provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register your information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us.
Cookies are downloaded on to your computer and then stored on your computer’s hard drive. This information can not be used to identify you personally, it is only statistical information which can not be used to identify you and does not contain any personal information about you.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide you with our products and services. In addition to this we may use this information for one or more of the following ways:
- To provide information to you that you have requested from us in relation to our products and services.
- To provide you with information about other products and services that we offer which may be of interest to you – this information will only be provided if you have consented to receiving such information.
- To inform you of any important changes to the website www.yourcodercamp.com or its products and services.
We will never share any of your personal information with any third parties so that they may use it for marketing purposes.
Storing Your Personal Data
Unfortunately no transmission of information over the internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, despite our best efforts, we can not entirely guarantee the security of your personal information that you choose to send to us electronically and you recognise that sending such information over the internet is done so entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any of part of our business.
- Where we are legally required to disclose personal information.
- To protect us and our customers against fraud.
Under the rules and regulations of the GDPR all website visitors have the following rights with regards to their data:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.